BUSINESS ENERGY PROCUREMENT
Analysis. Negotiation. Support.
We provide complete energy solutions tailored to fit your Commercial Energy needs.
PowerMaintenance energy brokers and consultants deliver unsurpassed service to our wide range of clients by:
- Working with Australia’s leading energy companies
- Working with a select team of energy efficiency specialists
- Tracking energy futures markets
- Monitoring electricity and gas markets
- Simplifying lengthy and complicated contract clauses and rate parameters
- Revealing hidden contract terms that impact pricing and tenure
- Preparing and Submitting contracts and the best time for maximum saving
Energy Procurement is not just about negotiating energy contracts and rates. PowerMaintenance utilise sophisticated and secure in-house systems to compare, evaluate and provide a range of cost cutting options including:
- Bill validation
- Network tariff optimization
- Load Profile and Usage Control recommendations
- Planning for cost saving options
- Other energy solutions
When dealing with large electricity contracts and large gas contracts, you require a specialist’s proficiency and knowledge for energy procurement. PowerMaintenance expert energy consultants bring responsive, strategic and tactical energy support to you.
STEP BY STEP PROCESS
Bill Analysis and ValidationBy examining your electricity or gas bills to understand your load profile, we can identify inflated default rates, unnecessary network charges and associated fixed and non-fixed costs to show you where savings can be made..
Tender Process : Evaluation and SubmissionOur procurement team will tender your business energy needs to the major retailers. We will secure the most competitive offer for your business concerning price and contract terms. With volatility in the energy market space, we also submit your tender at the best time to maximise savings.
Cost Savings AnalysisPowerMaintenance will deliver a comprehensive Cost Savings Report tailored to your energy usage profile within three business days from initial engagement.
Customer SupportIf you have an energy issue or an energy enquiry, contact your PowerMaintenance account manager and they will liaise with your retailer and network provider to assist communication and resolve issues in a timely manner.